Our supported living services help adults with a range of needs to live safely and independently in their local communities. This includes individuals with learning disabilities, autism, brain injuries, Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS), mental health needs, forensic needs and those who present with behaviours that may be challenging.
We work in a person-centred way and this means that our support and care are completely bespoke, and suitably matched to the preferences, unique needs and aspirations of each individual.
Our staff have the experience in supporting people with complex care needs and we aim to empower individuals to make their own choices about how they live their lives. Our staff take the time to get to know each person and to understand their interests, needs and goals. We provide the care and support which sees each person improve their well-being and independence and achieve their full potential.
Our supported living services are regulated by the (CQC) Care Quality Commission and we have our own internal quality team that ensures a robust and responsive approach meaning that we support people in the best possible way.
Each person receives emotional and physical support from staff who are trained to meet their specific needs. We carefully match a staff member to each person so that we can build a trusting and positive relationship. With individually tailored support from people they feel comfortable and secure with, tenants quickly grow in confidence.
Support is available from a few hours a week to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including 1:1 support. We provide help across a range of areas to enable individuals to lead more enriching and fulfilling lives. This includes:
- Community inclusion
- Domestic tasks such as cooking, cleaning and shopping
- Personal care
- Taking medication
- Managing finances and budgeting
- 24-hour on-call support service for the support team
- Supporting with finding day time activities and employment/voluntary work
- Helping with claiming and managing benefits
- Accessing leisure and social activities
- Maintaining links with family and friends, and establishing new relationships
- Supporting healthy lifestyles
Achieving Positive Outcomes
Rance Healthcare Services supported living gives people greater choice and control over how they live their lives. We always aim to empower our clients to achieve the best possible outcomes. We provide individually tailored support that is monitored and regularly reviewed, and we encourage each person to reach their true potential. Our clients become more independent, find employment and fully integrate into the community.
A summary of our Supported Living Services
- Support with gaining independence, developing daily living skills and accessing the community
- Unique care pathways providing step-up and step-down services
- Staff are available 24 hours per day
- Our staff have the experience in supporting people with complex needs, including Mental Health, dedicated Positive Behaviour Aupport (PBS) specialists and an Assessment and Transition Director for Complex Autism
- Support to access employment and education opportunities
- Our locations have access to the wider community and close to amenities