Category : Uncategorized
Challenging behaviour is defined as behaviour(s) of such an intensity, frequency, or duration that the physical safety of the person or others is likely to be placed in serious jeopardy. It can also be behaviour, which is likely to seriously limit the use of, or result in the person being denied access to, ordinary community facilities.
We are here to help when you need us
- On-call 24/7 for client needs
- Flexible and fast scheduling
- Regular quality assurance
- Thorough care management and family support
How we can help with your challenging behaviour?
People with a learning disability and challenging behaviour are highly at risk of their challenging behaviour being attributed to internal causes. Here at Rance Healthcare Services, we look at the situations and events outside the person to effectively support them.
- Support and monitor medication
- Status reporting to family
- Social management techniques
- Emotional support
- Help establish personal safety and security
- Promoting and monitoring health and well-being
- Meal preparing and nutrition
- Arrange transportation to social and recreational activities
- Help in establishing social contacts and activities
- Support to access the local community college, work placements, leisure facilities and organisations of your choice